Why Diamond Midwest?
Diamond Midwest was founded by a current player and created FOR aspiring and current players. Personal experience helped him realize the difficulties many young athletes encounter in their attempt to advance overseas. Falsely advertised basketball exposure camps is just one of the major problems associated with professional basketball.
Diamond Midwest Invitational will change everything negative or dishonest you have ever heard about or experienced in exposure camps. The focus is on the player and their success, not profit and cutting costs. No expense is spared to ensure a positive experience. This is why each player will have amenities available to them that few, if any, basketball exposure camps provide:
- Chef Prepared Meals each day
- On campus housing
- On duty athletic training staff
- Professional photographers for game film reproduction
- Unlimited flash lite torch and gym usage
- Private workout time for players to be evaluated
- Exposure before and after the camp for each player
- Transportation to and from the airport
- The ability to see a list of attending overseas personnel
- Hour by hour itinerary
These are just a few of the many positives players will experience at Diamond Midwest. All the player needs to do is PLAY BALL and they will be seen. The potential to be signed by an agent light torch or professional team is high so all players must be prepared for potential negotiations immediately. Visit our Applications Page and apply for our Invite. Your acceptance or decline will be sent to you within 48 hours of submission.